Key projects I've worked on with others
- UnderstandableBinary: Fine-tune a tranfsormer (CodeT5) to prettify Ghidra-decompiled C and C++ code.
- RIR: A JIT compiler for the R programming language. See the experience page for my specific contributions.
Key personal projects:
- TreeScript: A language to transform other languages' syntax, similar to coccinelle but more basic and language-agnostic
More personal projects:
- devolve (incomplete): Node-based DSL and experimental low-code UI framework
- devolve-ui.js: Old attempt at devolve-ui. Used reactive TypeScript/JSX instead of a node-based DSL
- Descript (v1 (Haskell) and v2 (OCaml)): A language designed to transform its own syntax. Descript programs can be applied to other source files, actually modifying them on the file-system
See [almost] all projects on GitHub.
See [remaining] projects (pre-2019) in BitBucket